Although not that many have voted, there have been a number of interesting outcomes
1) Many of you have ticked more than one box, indicating you are enjoying a number of the recent developments
2) You are enjoying the recent improvement in Australia in burgundy type varieties i.e. Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
3) The Robert Parker driven view of Shiraz may be on the way out
4) Although Riesling and Cabernet can be of high quality, they are still struggling
5) You like variety, but it has to be good. Imports are scoring better than new varieties made in Australia just for novelty's sake.
Any other thoughts?