Thursday, June 6, 2013

Most Popular Posts Over Last 13 Months

As my blog is approaching 50,000 page views, I thought I might list the most popular posts over the past year. It might surprise you.

1) Glaetzer-Dixon Shiraz, Jimmy Watson winner
2) Penfolds Bin 707 Cabernet Sauvignon
3) Superstar Shiraz Tasting
4) How long to age Australian wine
5) Cullen vs. Moss Wood
6) French Value Wines
7) Craggy Range Le Sol
8) Rockford Cabernet Sauvignon
9) Felton Road Pinot Noir
10) Clonakilla New Releases

This is not a bad list, I think. It shows you have an interest in high quality wines. Cabernet is as present as Shiraz, and two New Zealanders got onto the list. Most wines in this list are expensive, but you were also interested in French value. No white wine made it, but Leeuwin Chardonnay came close.

I am off to a Henschke dinner tonight, where Hill of Grace will be poured. The resulting post might make the list in the future, don't you think?

No comments: